Thursday, June 12, 2014

Essay1-03a: English skills

  I will introduce about my English skill. Ten years ago, I didn't know about English as well. I don't know alphabet, English sentence, word as well,but I had listened to orphan's songs. Also, I imitated what my father said in English,and I talked ALT. Then, I wasn't interested interested in English, but after 2 years ago, I became to like English.

Now, I can understand a little English, I know a lot of word, I can speak English, and I can a little listen to English. Compare what I was, I can become to understand  about English. However, I'm not satisfied my skill. I want to up my skill. I think my pronunciation is bad. I should hear more English, and imitate like CD.  Also, my listening skill is no good. I can't understand native talk. What's more, I don't understand structure all. I don't used to read long English sentence. I want to go abroad to study other country, culture, habit, how to think. Therefore, I study TOEFL every day for 15 minute. I have said " I want to go America" since 1 year student, but I can't get score. If I can go there, my English skill is more good.
                                                                                                             [ 214 words ]

No comments:

Post a Comment